Interview with Robert Prechter

by admin on October 25, 2011

Mind of Money host, Douglass Lodmell interviews Elliott Wave Theorist, Robert Prechter. In this extended interview Bob and Doug discuss the great Bull Market that began in 1978, which Bob predicted in his first book “The Elliott Wave Principal”. They also discuss the great Bear Market which is now upon us and what to expect in the coming 5 years. This is a do not miss interview with a master of the waves. Bob also graciously gave Mind of Money viewers access to his most recent Video Issue of the Elliott Wave Theorist which is an excellent must watch video with a technical analysis of where we are at and a look at how today compares with the infamous 2008 collapse, exclusively at : http://www.elliottwave.com/wave/mindofmoney

{ 3 trackbacks }

Hour of the Time » News 10/28/11
October 28, 2011 at 5:25 pm
News 10/28/11 | antinewworldorderparty
October 29, 2011 at 1:35 am
Our Financial World from an Elliott Wave perspective
January 12, 2012 at 6:39 pm

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

Jannette Edwards October 26, 2011 at 4:37 pm

So very helpful to have more confirmation from such a level headed man. Keep up the great work you are doing Douglass.

blaine miller October 28, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Great interview!
I have followed Prechter for a number of years now and studied the Elliott Wave principal, it is a tremendous tool. I think it is great you are bringing such powerful information to your clients. Getting ahead of this thing is critical. I do consulting work to businesses (not legal) and have found it is difficult to get folks to take decisive action before trouble emerges, when their range of options is greater – yet complacency still rules. Keep up the good work

blaine miller October 28, 2011 at 3:21 pm

FYI: your rss feed button is not working

Robert Dernick DDS October 28, 2011 at 6:33 pm

Douglas,
I appreciate you sending me your interviews to watch, but in this case I didn’t really understand what the bottom line is. How would you ever know when you are at or near the bottom of the market to reinvest?
I don’t know anyone who had been able to time the market, so what are you recommending to do with existing assets?
Thanks…….Bob

Doc October 31, 2011 at 10:29 pm

Gave up on Prechter years ago. His designation of waves is arbitrary and subjective and not scientific at all. He has been wrong more than right so I gave up on his prognostications for more solid advice from Jim Sinclair, Marc Faber, Porter Stansbury, Jeff Clark, and John Doody.

Manish Madnani March 11, 2012 at 5:10 am

Hi Doc,

I was in the same camp a few years ago and gave up on Prechter Sir as urself, But then i did not understand the wave principle right, so went on a vacation away from markets as “THE WAVE PRINCIPLE” is itself a thorough subject, and started reading what ever i could put my hands on RN.Elliot’s work, Now after re – reading again and again, I started labeling waves on INDIAN markets as I am from INDIA, and believe me, when i labeled them on a higher time frame, The picture is CLEAR as WATER, So i request to go through the wave principle, and after understanding it label them yourself, Donot listen or believe anybody, cause once you know it yourself, there will be nobody to believe. Kindly remember, i am not advocating the Wave Principle as an ULTIMATE HOLY GRAIL, but then i think what happens if i stay away from the markets for few months and years, I loose nothing or you can say i loose the rally, But again what is important in the first place is THE RETURN OF MY MONEY, RATHER THAN RETURN ON MY MONEY, Hope you understand.

Wrm Regards,